To take feedback from farmers on the client's corn seeds and identify reasons for suspected trend around poor feedback
- Understand the reasons for negative feedback by the farmers for the client’s corn hybrid seeds, establish market trends and identify possible solutions
- Survey was conducted with around 300 farmers in the three districts. Sample was selected to ensure appropriate representation from different strata.
- FGDs were conducted to design the survey. Emphasis of this FGD was to identify possible reasons that could have led to this trend. The reasons included climatic, irrigation technique, irrigation methodology, soil behavior etc.
- A very aggressive risk mitigation methodology was adopted to ensure data quality.
- Client used the trend that was established and reasons that were identified solve farmers discontentment.